Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Orientation
Orientation to This Twelve Step Workshop | Spirituality
Applying Each of the Twelve Steps to Our Personal Lives
Each DVD describes an approach to personal application of each Step: using the precise methodology contained in the Alcoholics Anonymous “Big Book” and experiencing measurable results.
- Use of Set Aside prayer: pursuit of a new consciousness; having an open mind and heart.
- Beginning a Meditation practice: how to approach powerlessness through a practice.
- Understanding the Goal: a Spiritual Awakening
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Step One
Step One An Experience of No Choice | Powerless
A Process of Conceding Defeat and Surrender
- A process for having an experience of powerlessness with our addiction – both in our body (allergy) and our mind (obsession).
- A process of understanding and experiencing “unmanageability” as the spiritual malady – our will is deficient; we are inherently self-centered.
- A process not an event.
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Steps Two and Three
Steps Two and Three an Experience of Choice | Power
Being Led Through a Process of Making Decisions
- About Power – Step Two: our own concept of a Power other than ourselves.
- For a relationship with Power – Step Three: our personal alignment with this Power in us.
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Step Four (Resentments)
Step Four Moral Inventory | Resentments
Identification of the Obstacles in Us to Power
- Overview of the entire process; use of the model of survival instincts – fight, flight, freeze.
- Precise instructions for Resentment analysis: Identifying “beliefs;” our “shoulds.”
- Prayer for removal of deep resentments.
- Taking 100% responsibility for our feelings and our behavior.
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Step Four (Fear Sex Dishonesty)
Step Four Moral Inventory | Fear Sex Dishonesty
Identifying More Obstacles to Power
- Fear: why do we have it?
- Sex: what are our operating guidelines?
- Dishonesty: how do I misrepresent myself?
- Secrets: how do I hide?
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Steps Five, Six and Seven
Steps Five, Six and Seven Removing Our Obstacles to Power | Rite of Passage
Process of Accepting Responsibility
- Revealing all of our Step Four to someone
- Identifying and removing the obstacles in us to our relationship with Power
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Steps Eight and Nine
Steps Eight and Nine Repairing the Damage | Forgiveness
Process of Releasing & Being Released
- Making a list of harms we have done to others
- Repairing the damage we have caused others
- Forgiveness: a process of releasing them and being released
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Step Ten
Step Ten – Achieving and Fostering Emotional Sobriety | Conscience
Practice of Personal Inventory
- Spot check inventory – the formula for serenity
- Emotional Sobriety – the approach and benefits of self-regulation
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Step Eleven
Step Eleven – A Practical Approach to Improving Conscious Contact | Consciousness
Practice of Meditation
- Intentional Consciousness
Herb K. Twelve Step Workshop: Step Twelve
Step Twelve – A Practical Approach to Enlarging Our Spiritual Life | Compassion
Practice of Principles
- Spiritual Awakening
- Carrying this message
- Sponsorship / Step-Guide
- Practicing principles
- Program of recovery
- Promises of change
Please note this video set is also in the Emotional Sobriety Study Area streaming library. For details on joining CLICK HERE
These videos are also available in streaming format CLICK HERE
There are no reviews yet.